Alzheimer's Association Charitable Wine Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
- Product code: PT-144
Vino 301’s Tour Ambassadors are raising our glasses to support Alzheimer's Association to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease. Vino 301 is sponsoring a charitable wine tour to the Maryland’s Antietam wine region. The net profits from the tour will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Take a wine tour two vineyards on September 30, 2018 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm. You are tentatively schedule to visit Big Cork Vineyard and Cool Ridge Vineyard located near Maryland’s
historic Antietam battlefields, home to America’s single bloodiest day of combat and one of the turning points of the Civil War.
Antietam region is ideal for growing classic French and German grapes, producing remarkable wines.
Transportation to and from wineries
- Enjoy tasting the best wine Maryland has to offer
- Meet local winemakers and tour vineyards
- Light Snack and beverages on the tour
- All tasting fees are included
- Enjoy Cheese and Charcuterie platters
- Receive collectible wine glass and wine bottle tote bag
Pick up Location & Time (Enter your location on registration)
- 11:00 am Silver Spring Metro parking center (8400
Colesville Road Silver Spring, MD 20910)
Adult pricing applies to all ages
Participants must be 21 years or older to wine taste
The net profits from the tour will be donated to the Alzheimer’s Association through the Walk to End Alzheimer's. Held annually in more than 600 communities nationwide, the Alzheimer's Association Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research.